Tasting the Promises of Jesus is Intimacy with Jesus

 Janine, my child you come to me on this new day with the awakening of your heart and soul to me. Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where all slows that we may commune in the ways of mother and child. We commune in the ways of Jesus.

Love holds you today. Love carries you today. Prayer is within your depths today. As we commune we pray for love and only love to take hold of all of my children that they may have what we have.

Breathe, my child, just breathe that you may take in the breath of the River of the I Am. The breath gives and receives. Take in my love as I take in your love. 

Your love is of Jesus who comes to be with us in all things for we have given ourselves to Him. Jesus makes light your burdens. Trust in Jesus is becoming more and more of your grounding where you not only give all, but you also give all with the knowing and faith that all is being carried for you.  Trust that the promises of Jesus are opened deep within your depths.

Trust is only a word until it becomes embedded within your depths. Trust becomes known when it can be  tasted. Tasting the promises of Jesus is intimacy with Jesus.