The Darkness and Confusion of Your Dreams

  Janine, my child, take note. The instant that you place yourself before this Tabernacle, you hear and taste me and see my heart.  I am deep within your being and I am available for you each time you turn to me. Come and be filled. Come and commune with Jesus and me for we gather in His name.

You hear the soft voice of Jesus in the instant you attend to this Tabernacle. Hear the love that speaks to you of a love that has no boundaries or judgments to bind.

Your dreams confuse you for they make no sense in the ways of your daily life. How could they for they speak of homelessness, starvation and isolation from others where there is only you and your beloved walking into the darkness. Your beloved was quiet but was with you in all things of the dark night. 

Your beloved is in the person of Jesus who walks with you in isolation, loneliness and any and all starvation. In all of your dreams last night and there were many, you were with your beloved. Your earthly beloved represented your heavenly beloved, Jesus. Ponder your dreams for they show you how Jesus walks with you in the darkness of confusion and misguidedness.