Trust in the Soft Voice of Jesus

 Janine, my child you come to me and you trust that I am here and that this Tabernacle opens for you to enter into communion with me. You trust that Jesus communes with us in that part of your soul that hears the soft voice of His love and only love. 

Trust is deep within you. My heart holds you in trust for I have been given much grace to be here with you in this way. God has designed us to have what we have now and not just in the Kingdom. You trust what we have. The mystical is not known by all for not all sit with themselves and await the soul to speak. 

My children run from the mystical for they know not how to be still of heart and soul. The noise makes much of the temptations of running from oneself. The noise uses such things as the word laziness for those who become still and await the Hole Spirit to speak. The noise uses such words as committed to work that one may feel that running is of God.

God does not make any such commands. God only wishes that His children know Him and want relationship with Jesus for to be in relationship with Jesus is to become still and hear Him. When the soul hears Jesus, trust is built. 

The mystical is real and flows throughout the world. Let us pray that my children become still and hear the mystical world of the Kingdom on Earth. Jesus abides within the Mystical and you have come to know Him through the mystical. You have come to trust the mystical voice of Jesus who abides deep within your soul.