You Cannot Hear Jesus When You Are the Maker of the Noise

 Janine, my child, you come to this Tabernacle each day and attest to what we have. We descend into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with Jesus and become one with Him for He is the One who carries us in all things.

Today, as you witness to the day before us, let us be of the stillness of the River of the I Am where we dance in the Light, Jesus. We become still with the peace and joy of Jesus who shows us the way in all things. I am not of the body anymore, but I am with you all the more for the mystical holds no boundaries to separate.

Let us pray that my children come to see that Jesus is within and is always available to carry and be in relationship. All is needed is to seek what is within and become still that you may hear and taste the soft voice of Jesus who responds when called from within.

How can you hear when you are the maker of noise and make no room to listen? How many times each day do we witness to the noise that bolsters one's ego?  To know Jesus you must become still of heart where you can hear Him for He cannot be heard through noise. 

My children miss the mark, Janine, for they listen not. The ways of the world carry misguidedness for my children use noise to run away from themselves and thus away from Jesus.