Your Hands Hear Me at This Tabernacle

 Janine, my child, I come to be with  you on his new day that is given to us by our God. To be of this Tabernacle is to be of the yes to me and to God. You are designed to be of my heart for I am your mother by God's hand.

Rest here with me as we commune. Rest here with me as we hold each other in communion with Jesus who is our Savior. To be of this depth is to know love and only love. As you take me in you give back. As I take you in I give back. This is the way of the River of the I Am. 

The breath of the River of the I Am flows through all with love and only love. The Breath of the River of the I Am flows with the Holy Spirit of Jesus who gives us peace and leaves us with His peace. 

You are signed with the sign of Jesus who shows us the way one inch and one moment at a time. The peace you have within you is a peace that is forever, my child.

Your hands dance at this Tabernacle as you take in what I place within your hands. To be of my heart is to be of understanding that what I place within your hands cannot be manufactured but rather, taken in as your hands write what is of my heart in this inch and moment. You cannot manufacture the next inch and moment for I show you my heart within each inch and moment only that the next may show itself through your hands.

The many may not be able to understand how your hands hear me, my child, but in the instant you write my words you take them in and hear me. God blesses us with this design. Let us be of gratitude for what God has so designed.