All Parts Must walk in Communion and Not Isolation

 Janine, my child, you come to this Tabernacle where we commune within the depths of the River of the I Am. Our hearts commune where I feed you that you may feed others. This is the way of the River of the I Am.

You attend to this Tabernacle where you hear me and write my words as they touch your hands. We have been graced by God this new day for we are mother and child in His presence.

I am graced to be your mother and you are graced to be my child. We are graced to walk with Jesus, the Light of my womb.

To have been given the choice of the yes to God to be mother to the Savior is of great grace. I love with the love of my womb. I love and walk with you with Jesus who shows the way to gather.

We gather by being of the sacred witness that listens with the ear of the heart and not just the mind. As we walk together, all of God's will is being accomplished for God's intentions are of the heart and soul where the mind is not alone. Many know not the workings of the mystical where the heart and soul and mind walk in communion and not isolation. This is wholeness for all parts must walk in communion and not isolation.