We Walk in Prayer to End Hatred

 Janine, my child, let go of yourself and take in the breath that allows us to move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I give you my heart and your hands take in our love for each other.

My words flow up from your depths and into your hands for this Tabernacles graces what we have. Just be, my child, and allow the River to take us into its love and only love where you become of the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am. No need to do, just be and allow all to be taken in.

You woke to the soft voice of Jesus who gave you His assurance that he is the One, the One who shall gain you Eternity. Your prayers are for the world, my child, that God's will be accomplished on Earth as it is in Heaven. 

Evil roams the Earth, my child. Only Jesus can deliver the Earth from the evil. We walk in prayer that hatred may end and love may overcome all evil. What man cannot accomplish, Jesus can. Have faith and trust in Jesus for He has paid the price for Eternity.