Miracles That Are Far Beyond Happenstance

 Janine, you are my child and I am here. You place yourself before this Tabernacle that we may commune within the depths of the River of the I Am. W commune in the way of your filing that you may be filled with my heart.

We shall walk into the word as mother and child where you are filled in the knowing and trust that we shall fill others. We are still here within the depths of the River where you hear me. In this solitude with Jesus your soul hears and your hands taste me. 

As I fill you, you and I shall fill others. To be of this depth is to know how grace fills you. To let go and allow this filling is to know that I am your mother. You and I walk with Jesus towards the New Earth.

Today is another day to love and be loved. Today is another day to be of joy and trust and peace for your soul has taken in the promises of Jesus. Your yes makes this so. Your attention to this Tabernacle and your attention to your soul allows us to be as one within the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am. 

Your yesterday showed you the small miracles within the inch and moment. As your soul now knows, my child, the little miracles have no bearing with the word little for little is still a miracle.

The little miracles were and continue to be beyond what you call happenstance. Let those with ears to hear, hear.