The Oneness of the Mystical

 My dearest Janine, I welcome you to this new day. The dark is giving way to the light. Jesus is here with us who gives Light to the day. His Light is His lifeblood.  His Light shines within us and through us and into the world.

The mystical is real and true. Jesus has made it so for us. To give of such love is to gain us Eternity for His lifeblood is of the Covenant between man and God. Jesus, by His lifeblood, grants us the beauty to be of mother and child.

Be filled, my child, Be still, my child and know how much you are loved. Today is of joy and peace and stillness of heart for to be still of heart is to listen, To be still of heart is to come to hear Jesus and me in the oneness of the mystical. The oneness of the mystical is to be one with all within the boundless flow of the River of the I Am that houses God. The be of the oneness of the mystical is also to taste the separateness of your soul along with the separateness of other souls for all souls are at once one and yet separate. Let those with ears to hear, hear.