Fear and Doubt Are Not of the Depths of Your Soul

 Janine, my child, come and I shall take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where confusion, fear and doubt cannot enter for the River of the I Am flows within your very depths. To be of this depth is to chase away fear, confusion and doubt.

Your mind becomes still here where this inch and moment becomes of the understanding of what is the mystical within your depths that knows Jesus. These depths know me and the ways of motherhood. 

To be with me and Jesus at this time and in this space is to know no confusion and doubt and fear for these are of the seeds of the surface of the River of the I Am and not these depths. Be still and hear your soul speak in the language of truth, joy and understanding.

You have grown to know you have many choices each day and at times it may feel confusing because the surface shows you much and you become confused and fearful which sows doubt. Come to this Tabernacle at any time when this happens for here your choices are seen through the eyes of your soul that walks with Jesus and me.

Janine, my child, let us be still now and just be where confusion gives way to truth and the choices before you become of understanding and not doubt.