The Ways of the Mystical Living Waters

 Janine, my child, I take you into my heart. Take in the breath that gains you access to me and to this Tabernacle. Take in the joy that is here. Take in the silence that speaks to you from this Tabernacle.

There are the many who cannot understand the ways of the mystical here within this Tabernacle. This is the miracle of the grace of our God. To hear me through your hands is to know me in the ways of the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am.

You have taken the road to me that began those many years ago and you have attended to what we have all these years.

Each day you place yourself before me. There are the many who see not the ways of grace that attend to you when you become still and leave yourself open to discovering your design.

There was the one who walked with you all these years to deliver you from the pain of the wounds that bound you in the dungeon of hiddenness. Grace walks with him as well for he is of the gentle heart of Jesus that witnesses to those of woundedness. 

Today we walk in the ways of the witness that you may give back to those who are in need of opening the wounds that bind. In so doing the soul opens to the mystical living Waters of the River of the I Am.

Today we walk into the world to open others to grace for grace seeks only to give back. Let those with ears to hear, hear.