The Opened Heart is the True Self


Child, breathe in the love that awaits you this new day.  Come and breathe in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Come and when you breathe in seek the void that takes us into the depths of the River of the I Am.


By the  breath you are slowed that you may taste the void that brings you into your own soul where we commune within the mystical body of the River of the I Am. Within the void all questions are answered.


In this inch and moment you ask how to aid my children to find the void.  My child, we have begun for you are teaching my children, one at a time, to trust what is within their own depths.


Let us walk in the simplicity of the ways of the River of the I Am where we touch one child at a time and we teach of the wisdom that is within. Do not fret, my child, for you need utter no words other than wisdom is held within the heart or what you call the true self for the opened heart is the true self. When the true self is exposed it meets its God for the two are reunited within the River of the I Am.


Take heart in this knowing, my child, for it frees you to walk with me in love and only love.  Do not bind yourself with the workings of the outside world that seek to make complicated what is simple.  


Come and be filled and when you are renewed we shall walk into the world united within the simplicity of the River of the I Am.  The wisdom of the River is simple.  Love and only love is the power that shall carry my children into the New Earth.