Walk With me and Witness to Both Worlds


Child, come and awaken to the depths of my heart within the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. By God's grace we are mother and child. By God's grace we have this Tabernacle that grows and expands you with each new day.

Yes, my child your day begins here with me. Your awakening has begun on this new day for you are given renewal and freedom to be of your design. Janine, the saddest day for my children is that they know not that I am their mother who walks with you and prays with you that the hearts of my children open to the great love of the River of the I Am. To know me is to get to know my Son. To know me is to know I intercede for each child to my Son and to the Father of all, the I Am.

Taste what you have been given this day. Upon your awakening you were given the view of the two worlds that we walk within. In the one all is safe and protection is yours for you are naked and opened within the River of the I Am where wisdom and protection flow forth from.

In the other world, the outside world, you witness to the chaotic, pained and restless walk of the many of my children. The view given you is of the ways of your God who sees you walk and witness to both worlds.

Janine, your design is to walk with me into the world of my children who suffer. Your design is to become all the more and more of the River of the I Am where you witness to your God who works His miracles within the inch and moment.

Therefore, my child, do not fret the end of your life within the outside world for you are graced with life everlasting. Trust is being built within each inch and moment of each day. You must trust that the I Am holds you even unto death for death gives you life.