Acceptance of Your Gifts is to Acknowledge Your God

Child, come to me and into the River of the I Am.  Come and as we commune in the ways of mother and child take in all that awaits you.  Love fills you.  Love surrounds you.  Love graces all parts of you.


Child, love is the gift of your Creator for you have been designed to be naked and opened that love may flow through each pore of your being.  Peace is the promise of my Son who died that you may have peace everlasting.  Wisdom is the gift of the River of the I Am for to flow within the River is to accept that you are of God and that you bear His seed.


Acceptance of your gifts is to acknowledge that you are of God.  Do not hide yourself for your gifts carry the sword of love that pierces the hearts of others with love and only love. In love hearts open.  In love others are invited to be of the River of the I Am. Within the love of your heart is the power of the mustard seed that grows and expands with the forces necessary to  be of God's will. 


God's will is to open and be naked that your design may be exposed to the world.  God's will for you is to walk in the world in the nakedness of love and only love.  Janine, my child, do you not know you were created in love and love shall follow you all the days of your life into Eternity?  Do you not know that this love powers all you do?  


Let us walk in the ways of prayer that the hearts of my chidden may open and be exposed where the love of God may enter and guide them into the River of the I Am.  Let us walk in the ways of the abundance of love that walks with us.  Let us be mother and child in all things that by this walk my children may open and know their God.