Trust That Your Prayers Are Being Heard

Child, sign yourself with the sign of the Cross for you are attending to this Tabernacle which flows on holy ground. Take in the peace as promised by my Son. Take in the Light that flows within and without you. Take in our Father, the I Am, who has graced us with His love.

Today is upon you and you begin it here with me and with our Father and my Son and with the Holy Spirit for this is the way of the River of the I Am. The River flows that you may be filled that we in turn may enter the outside world to fill.

Janine, I take you into my heart that you may hear, taste and know love and only love. I take you into my heart that you may know the love of your mother. I take you into my heart that you may come to know my Son who walks with you as well for this is the promise of the Covenant that you shall always have the Light with you and within you.

My dear child, trust the loving words of my Son to give all to Him for He is the One who is the truth and the way given you in each inch and moment. To walk with confidence that Jesus will give you His peace and will take all your worry is to walk in the knowing that you walk in love and only love with Him.

Prayer, my child, is the walk of each inch and moment knowing that your heart is in communion with Jesus who knows your prayers before you do. Trust in the communion with my Son for He is within you and loves you. Trust that your prayers rise up and are heard for God loves with more love than you can ever imagine while in your earthy body. Trust is built upon this day for with trust you shall taste the miracles that await you.