Allow God's Miracles to Flow Through You

Child, awake and enter this Tabernacle where you become one with me and with all of the River of the I Am.  Come and be nurtured that you may enter the day with the love and ways of my heart. You give yourself over to me that I may gather my chidden to me and to the great love of the River of the I Am.

There is no greater gift than to give to God the all of you for to do so is to allow His miracles to flow through you.

Do not take lightly what we have. Do not walk into the world without the power of the River of the I Am.  Your yesterday saw the miracles of love and only love. Your today is expanded in love and only love for the one touched in your yesterday shall touch another and then another. This, my child, is the way of the River of the I Am for love begets more love.

Walk with me and know you carry my love into the world.  Remain open and without expectations and allow me to do the work of the River of the I Am.  Remain without expectations and allow our Father to do His work to bring His children home to their rightful place within the River of the I Am. 

My dear child, you are learning each day of the ways of our Father, the I Am.  Walk with me and know your God.