To Know Me is to Know the Light of my Womb

Child, come and know the Light of my Son that shines within the River of the I Am.  Because of my yes the world shall know Eternity.  I give to you with my yes as well for I am your mother who walks with you and nurtures you that you may know and taste the Light.

Janine, I call you by name for you are my child whom I love with no conditions.  My love flows within you as I feed you with my nurture that is derived from the Light of my womb.  Do not hide yourself or any parts for by this nakedness you are fed. 

This day is anew and I know your heart that weeps with me for those who know me not for they know not my Son.  To know my Son is to know me and to know me is to know my Son. My child, to know me is to know my motherly ways.  

To know me is to absorb my nurture that flows within the River of the I Am. To know me is to know the hope of the Light of my womb for I walk with you and work through you that my children may come to know the Light of my womb that loves without judgments or conditions.