The Noise Holds My Children Hostage

Child, come and let go and allow me to fill you.  Come and be still and take in all that awaits you. Let us commune in the peaceful flow of the River of the I Am.  

Child, don't be confused for I come to take the noise away. The noise consumes while my love frees.  The noise of the world casts itself upon you with its own agenda. It cares not for you.  The noise cares only in perpetuating the self righteousness and blindness of the generations. 

The noise holds my children hostage for it encapsulates the generations of misguidedness, confusion, fear and angst. The noise cannot gain you peace.  The noise uses the rationalizations of the egoistic Adam and Eve mind to have you believe that you can be above your God.

I come to show the ways of the River of the I Am where peace reigns. I come to show the dangers of the Adam and Eve mind that uses the noise to confuse and blind.  

My child, there is only one way to end war and noise and that is to seek the silence within the heart where the voice of God speaks. Come and be still and listen for to hear me is to hear the River of the I Am where God speaks.