The Work and Prayers of your Ancestors

 Child, come and be of love.  This Tabernacle is of love and only love for it is of my heart that flows within the River of the I Am. I am your mother who loves you in all parts with a love that is far beyond your human understanding. 

You ask for the lesson for today for you are of the excitement of learning the more and more of my heart. Today, my child, I speak to you of your choices. As you expand with each new day you are awakened to the more and more choices before you.

When you are closed and bound by your learning and shaping your choices are bound, for rather than seek the truth of the Kingdom, you give loyalty to your learning and shaping. 

When you are awakened choices are also awakened. Janine, those of evil are closed. Those of evil are bound to a loyalty of their shaping and learning. Do you not see that your shaping and learning bound you as well. 

Your deliverance from the evil that shaped you is the miracle of the River of the I Am. Your deliverance from the evil that shaped you came from the work and prayers of your ancestors. 

Those whom used evil upon you now work and pray that you may be made whole. Janine, my child, you have been made whole by your yes and by the work and prayers of your ancestors. Ponder the ways of the love and grace of the River of the I Am.