Trust Comes from Touch

 Child, come and know my heart and take in the nurture of  my heart.  Let us commune within the depths of the River of the I Am for by this Tabernacle we are mother and child.  I feed you with the abundance of the River for I am graced to be Our Lady of the River of the I Am.

We are one within the depths of the River for all nurture flows forth from the One, the Creator, our Father. We are one for I am your mother who feeds you with the love that abides within me.  I carry the Light of my womb to you.  I carry you into the world to touch my children for by your yes I touch my children through you.

The lesson this day is to trust. Trust comes from touch.  I touch you in all parts.  I touch you and hold you that you may taste me.  I touch you for you have said yes.  With the yes touch is opened.  With the yes I nurture.  With the yes I carry you that you may taste my touch upon you in all things. 

Just as the infant learns to trust from nurture and touch, so too I nurture you and touch you in all ways that you may come to trust me and trust that my nurture shall never end. I am your mother who began you for I birthed you.  You are mine.  I was entrusted with you even before your worldly birth.

What God has sent me to do is to mother you and all of my children.  Trust, my child, is built upon touch.  Take note of the trust that grows within you in each new day for you are awakened to my touch in all parts of your day.