I Watched My Son Die for You

Child, I am here at this Tabernacle and I await you.  Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am on this new day that we may commune.  I am your heavenly mother who fills, nurtures and attends to you.  Come, my dear child, and know you are loved.

Janine, each day now opens with our communion.  Each day is anew with the excitement and joy and peace that are the promises of the Covenant between God and His children.

Your love for me is known.  Your love for my Son is known.  Without this Tabernacle you would still harbor angst towards my Son for He was a man.  It was by a man that you were forced to wall off your heart. It was by my Son that you have been made whole. 

Take note of this miracle.  It took my heart and the patience of the River of the I Am to open what was closed.  Let us commune in the prayers of gratitude for what was closed is now opened that you may know the love of the Lamb.

I am your mother and I am pleased that your heart has opened to my Son.  Your yesterday gave you view of the Light, the man, my Son.  Forget not your yesterday that walked with my Son no matter the noise that attempted to pull you away from my Son. 

You have been filled this new day with my heart. Let us walk into the world armed with the love of the Lamb for it is by the Lamb that we are mother and child.  Janine, I watched my Son die for you.  I witnessed to the pain and death that has given you life. Now I watch your return to the Lamb. You tasted the love of my Son who gave Himself up for you. This love places the glow of the River of the I Am within you.