Jesus, The Ordinary Man, is Guiding You Home

Child, you have been graced with much for you are of the River of the I Am where you are taken into the depths of its kind and gentle waters.  No more need to fret death.  No more need to fret abandonment for you have been graced with knowing me.  I am your mother who cares for you.  I have given  you the Lamb  that has made Eternity possible for you and all.

Your dream showed you the depths that you have traversed in these last days and months and years.  The young man, the ordinary man, showed you the way to the vehicle that travels you through life. This, my child, was my Son, the ordinary man, who showed you the path to your true self where your seed lies. 

Your dream then showed you the way of your yes for you chose to travel with the man into the realm of his home where you were wanting to walk with him to his home. This, my child, is the journey you are on to the New Earth where you shall travel with my Son, the Christ, the ordinary man who does great and extraordinary things for you and for all.

In your dream you told those around you that this man has shown you the way to your path and now you are going to follow him to his home. Jesus has given you the path of an ordinary man and now you choose to follow Him into the New Earth.  Be of gratitude, my child, for what appeared to be ordinary is extraordinary in God's world. Jesus, the ordinary man,  is guiding you Home to Heaven.