Perfection is of Your Soul

Child, enjoy the peace that is of the promise of our Father, the I Am.  You have found the path that leads to the New Earth. Come and be held by my love that flows with you within the River of the I Am.

You need not be of perfection to be with me and my Son. But know this, my child, you are being shown the path to the perfection as destined by God in the inch and moment. You need not fret for your prayers are being heard.  How great is the letting go and allowing God to do His work through you with no matter your imperfections.  

Janine, my child, what you call imperfections are known and loved by God for you are His. God has created you knowing imperfections will rise.  Perfection is of your soul for your soul holds God's seed.  As you walk the path with me in each new day you shall expose God's purity and perfection within you.

No need to fret the topic of perfection for your God seeks to make you perfect in His sight.  Come now and walk with me in the joy of knowing all shall be made perfect within you in God's timing.  Your yes has placed you on the path to the New Earth and you shall one day see yourself and others through God's eyes where perfection abides.