You Are of Great Worth

Janine, my child, I call you by name for I am your mother who knows the all of you. Come and be filled and be known and be rendered renewed by my heart for you give yourself over to me that I may take you deep within the depths of the River of the I Am. 

Take  in my love and let go of all that you may be filled.  You are of great worth for our Father, the I Am, has made you worthy, not by your doing but by the grace of God for all are given worthiness. You have within  you God's seed that is pure and holy for your God cannot make you any less.  Can you pour yourself into another and not give of yourself?

God is pure and holy and has only love.  He gives himself to you in the smallest of seeds that is meant to grow and grow into the flower it is meant to be.  The flower is beautiful and even when it withers it takes its beauty and becomes the fodder for another and another and another. 

Likewise, my child, what appears to have died within your depths never dies. What appears to be dead and withered you must never judge it as dead for our Father makes life from nothing and makes life from death. You are of great worth and shall never die. Your seed expands each day with your yes. 

You have chosen wisely. Know this, my child, each child shall have the choice to grow into their design that flowers or to remain of the seed that does not expand.  Either way, know that all have God's seed forever.