Be Awakened to Your Design Where Your God Abides

 Child, your joy is known.  Your love for me and for My Son is known.  Your love of your own design is known.  

To be awakened to your design is to know your God for the seed within you has been opened.  To be of your design is to know how much you are loved.  To be of your design is to have the longing to give to others what you have received.  To be of your design is to take in the love of my Son who gave Himself up that you may know Him and Eternal life.

This new day shall allow you to see the miracles unfold for your eyes are opened within your design.  God's miracles flow in the inch and moment  that is awakened to you by these days of your yes to me and to the River of the I Am. 

Come, my child, be known and know.  Stay awake and you shall be the witness to God's ways in each inch and moment.  Come on this new day and dance in the Light of the I Am who has set the River of the I Am in motion through the Lamb. Taste my Son who has sent the Holy Spirit into the world by His yes. 

Be awakened to your design in this new day and taste the expansion of your own heart. Be awakened to your design where your God abides.