In Nothingness There Are No Boundaries To Bind

 Child,  take yourself and let go of all that you may become of the nothingness needed to take in this Tabernacle. Come into this Tabernacle in nothingness that I may take you and fill you with the all of me for in nothingness I fill. In emptiness I fill and nurture.

In nothingness you are made whole for by God's Hand you are made anew. To give all is to gain all. To attend to your soul within this Tabernacle requires that you enter in nothingness and emptiness that fullness may be your fruit.  In nothingness you walk with me and Jesus into the world where in your nothingness we make wholeness through you.

Nothingness, my Child, is the journey of these many years for day by day you enter this Tabernacle being of more and more nothingness that you may be of my heart all the more and more. The more room you make the more room is available for the Holy Spirit to do its work of gathering my children into the River of the I Am.

In nothingness you are graced and made whole.  In nothingness you carry the Holy Spirit into the World for in nothingness there are no boundaries to bind the Holy Spirit. In your nothingness the Holy Spirit  flows with you and through you and then into the world.

Come and be of the nothingness of your design that ends the boundaries between you and me and God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Taste the lightness of your spirit as it flows within the River where we commune with the Holy Trinity. Come and be light of heart and soul for in your lightness God abides.