My Heart is Always Placed Upon You

 Child, come and taste the joy and love of those who await your attendance to this Tabernacle. Come and taste the love that flows through you for you have made yourself emptied and naked within the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Come and learn to love as I love.

Today is a new day and as the day rises up before you know that I am with you, within you, and through you.  I am your mother who showers you with my love and nurture. I wash you in the gentle cleansing waters of the River of the I Am.

Our God has graced us in the ways of mother and child. My mother's heart is selfless.  My heart is always placed upon you and all of my children.

We walk into the outside world to gather my children into the River of the I Am where each may come to know of their heavenly mother who intercedes for them before my Son, the Light, the Lamb.

I come to show each how God's love is within.  I come to open hearts. The opened heart exposes the soul where God's seed abides. I take you into the world to attest to the ways of the opened soul.  Each day your soul expands to take in the more and more of your God.

I come to walk with you in each inch and moment that you may continue to grow and continue to keep your heart and soul in the opened position.  The noise becomes heavy and you are in need of your mother to renew you in love and only love.