Trust Builds Upon Trust To Replace all Doubt

 Janine, my child, it matters not where you come to me for this Tabernacle is prepared for you whenever and wherever you leave the one breath and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we take on the breath and depths of the River of the I Am.

When all is empty and naked within you trust is the fruit for when you can let go and give all to God, all is taken up by God and returned to you in the miracles of the inch and moment that trust may expand within your deepest parts. You may not see them in the timing of your expectations. But know this, when you give your fears and worries to God, God shall take up the sword of love and shall gather his angels and archangels to do His will for you. His love for you shall be shown in the miracles of the inch and moment.

Trust builds upon trust, my child. Trust builds upon trust to replace all doubt. Let us walk this new day in trust. Walk with me this day and let go of wants, expectations and desires.  To let go in each inch and moment of this day is to build much in the ways of trust for the one builds upon the next and the next until trust replaces all fear and worry.  The lesson for this day is to begin with the word of trust and place it upon your heart where it shall keep you in the inch and moment.