I Ask You To Write My Words

Child of mine, let go of yourself and enter this Tabernacle with the breath of letting go.  Come and be taken into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and be freed from the boundaries of the outside world.

Take in the effortless flow of your body within the River of the I Am where we commune.  I ask you to write that your hands may be my hands.  

I ask you to write that the Scriptures may come alive in this time and in this way.  I ask you to write that the ways of the River of the I Am may be understood, not only in the ways of the Kingdom, but also in the ways of the Adam and Eve mind that haunts my chidden with generational sin.

I ask you to write that the ways of the inner world of the Kingdom may be tasted while on Earth as it shall be in Heaven.  I ask you to write to make known that the River of the I Am flows in love and non judgment.

I ask you to write that my children may come to know of the sacred witness that aids in opening the hearts of others where Jesus resides and presents Himself in a call to be in relationship with Him.

I ask you to write with a call to all to say yes to God where the journey into Eternity begins. Lastly, Janine, I ask you to write that you may attest to the ways of my heart that walks with you into the world to gather God's children into the River of the I Am where the peace as promised by my Son resides. 

Let us pray the "Our Father" together that God's will may be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.