My Son Does Not Place Himself Above Others

 My child, come and be freed from the noise for I take you into this Tabernacle that flows within the River of the I Am. Come and know my nurture and love for you.  Come and know Jesus, the Light, the Lamb.  Come and allow all parts to take in the beauty of this new day.

See and taste your love that communes with me for I am your mother who is with you and through you in all things.  When we are in this way, know that I renew you. Know that Jesus has placed His mark on you for you have opened the door for Him to enter.

My Son loves each child with no matter the ways of God's children for His love flows for all. Your dream gave you view of the ways of the outside world where one is given the name above others and then has no time or love to give to others. You become one of the many with no name and no face.

Janine, my child, I promise you will never be of no name or face here within the River of the I Am for all are of God's cloth where each is loved and known, not only by name and face, but by each and every part. 

My Son never placed Himself above any other nor does he today. Even when there are those who attempt to put Him above another He refuses the temptation.  Your dream showed you the hypocrite who pretends to love others but has no time for others. The fruit of the hypocrite is shown by the inability to be in relationship with Jesus for to be in relationship with Jesus is to come to know that all are of equal value.  Each is as the prized diamond that shall never lose its brilliance.