Do Not Take Lightly The Ways of the Witness

 Janine, my child, come and be at peace for you are here with me with no matter the noise that pulls at you to make light of what we have.  We are mother and child. We commune with my Son, Jesus and all of the River of the I Am where God's power grows and grows for we add to the River of the I Am.

You have walked with me with your yes for these many years and others have joined the River with the yes.  Do not take lightly our walk into the world for the wisdom you carry to others is from God who has given us the River of the I Am by His Son who gave all that we may have all. 

Do not take lightly our walk into the world for you become of the sacred witness when you walk with Jesus who shows you how to be of the sacred witness in the inch and moment of each day.

You commune with me each day and you are filled with my heart that we may fill others.  You walk with Jesus each day and as he teaches you, you grow in the ways of the sacred witness where judgments cease and where you grow in intimacy with Him.

Do not take lightly the walk we walk.  Do not take lightly the ways of the noise that yearn to take the truth away from you for the noise contains the prideful ego that works within to have you take lightly God's ways.