Do You Know the True God?

 Child, come and love as I love for I take you deep into the River of the I Am where we commune. We flow within the depths of the River in the ways of the mystical body of God. The River of the I Am flows towards the New Earth for all of the yes power God's plan and Covenant.

You need not do to gain access to the River of the I Am.  All is needed is the yes to God for the yes allows God to open Himself to you.  You need not be of the rich to pay your way into the Kingdom for riches have no place here. All is needed is the yes.

I remind you of the yes to God for it is the only way to be of God and enter the Kingdom. When you are of the self righteous and say to the world, "You must come to God with the works that show God you are worthy" you know not the true God for you know not the quiet soul that is of the yes that shall gain entrance into the Kingdom even without outside works.

When you are of the self righteous that say to the world, "I am of God for I am of His special clang" you know not the true God who has no special clang, but rather, makes all of His children of the same cloth and clang. 

When you are of the self righteous that say to the world, "I am of the riches of the world and I shall purchase the entrance into the Kingdom," you know not the true God for God knows all hearts and the hearts of the rich are often closed with all of the temptations of the noise. 

Come and walk with me this new day where we witness to all placed before us that hearts may be opened where the yes to God abides. Self righteousness is held within all, my child. We walk with the knowing that all have self righteousness but we walk seeing through the self righteousness to the heart and soul beneath. When the heart and soul is witnessed to rather than the noise of the self righteousness, the heart is awakened that it may say yes to God.