Fear is not of God

 Child, come and allow your body and entire being to become opened and exposed that I may fill you with the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. I come to add and never take away. I come to attend to you for we are mother and child.

Come, Janine, and do not fret for you are loved beyond measure. You are never alone even when the noise casts itself onto you and asks you to fear me and your God. The noise uses fear to have you believe there is no Heaven nor God.

The noise casts itself upon my children and uses fear to control. Fear is that which has no faith that God has us and holds us in love and only love. Jesus came to counter the noise that uses fear to have you believe God does not exist. 

Fear says even if you believe God exists He cannot have the power to love and only love. Fear asks you to believe that God has no power at all. Fear also says if God exists then He is a God who punishes His children.

Fear has you believing you are not worthy of a God who loves with no exceptions or judgments.  I say to you, Janine, when fear enters you, cast it back out into the noise for it is not of God. Fear in the counter to God's love for you and all of His children.