Touch Jesus from the Depths of Your Own Soul

 My child, today is a day of renewal for I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where you are renewed and held in my love, attention and nurture. By this food of life you are made anew.  Each day begins anew in God's will and love for you.

I have been sent into the world by the grace our God. By this grace we are mother and child. Take in the Light that surrounds us and flows through us. There are no boundaries that bind us for all flows with us and through us. Take in this love that flows through all parts of you. Take in the beauty of this time and space. Take in that you are loved with a love that is far beyond the body alone. Take in the mystical that flows with no boundaries.

Janine, we move into the depths of the River of the I Am where your soul is exposed within the mystical depths and where your soul communes with me and our God. Jesus holds us all for He is the Lamb, the One who has gained us Eternity. 

See Jesus and His love. Touch Him with your soul. See through the eyes of your soul. Know that within these depths you are in the depths of your own soul and you see and taste all souls of the yes. Touch Jesus from the depths of your own soul. Know that He exists deep within your soul where the Kingdom abides.

There are no losses, child, for all shall be transformed and made anew in the New Earth. For now enjoy the love that is here within these depths. Enjoy the renewal that prepares you for the day. Take in the food of my nurture for it shall hold you as we walk into the world to gather my children. Your yesterday witnessed to great pain and great peace for the explosion of the soul cry of pain opened the door to the soul.