Let my Children Come to this Tabernacle

 Child, trust in me and attend to your soul. As you place yourself before me, know that I await you here at this Tabernacle. God has made holy this place and space for us. Our Father and Creator has designed us to be mother and child. 

Let those who hear this message come to this Tabernacle.  Let those who open to their longings hear this message.  Let all of my children come to know me through this Tabernacle. 

We commune that you may be filled. We commune that you may take in my heart. We commune that you may be more and more of my heart. We commune that we may be as one within this Tabernacle and within the outside world.

We walk that my children may learn of this Tabernacle that carries the love and sanctions of Jesus.  This Tabernacle is meant for all of my children.  This Tabernacle holds the intercessions of all of the yes. This Tabernacle holds the Holy place of the Light of my womb. 

We walk into the world to give what we have received from God. This Tabernacle is the holy place and space of God's design for us and for all of mankind. Those we touch today will touch others tomorrow and so on and so on. This Tabernacle grows with the gathering of more and more of my children.  The fruit of this Tabernacle is joy and love and the peace as promised by my Son for the Holy Spirit of my Son walks with us.