My Words Shall Not Fail You

 Child, let go of yourself. Breathe in the fresh living waters of the River of the I Am where the air is pure and renewing. Take the breath that lets go of the world and take in the breath that takes you to me. Take in all that is around you.

Janine, I say to you that by the breath you shall enter into Heaven for just as the one breath lets go, the next takes in. What appears to be the last breath of life brings you into the next breath of Heaven. 

Do not fret death, my child, for the entrance into Heaven is experienced the same way.  The letting go of the one breath takes you into the next. When you place yourself before me and let go of yourself  here at this Tabernacle, you take the breath of letting go and take in the breath of the mystical body of the River of the I Am.

Death, my child is simply the letting go of the one breath and joining me in Heaven.  There are many new worlds in Heaven. It is just as Jesus said, "There are many rooms in my Father's house."

You shall one day enter these many rooms and be all the more than you are now. Trust in my words for they shall not fail you. My words shall take you into Heaven.