You Build Solid Ground within the Inch and Moment

Child of mine, come and be of my heart. Come and be renewed on this new day as destined by our Father and Creator. Today is of another in the ways of my love for you and my commitment to you that I shall be with you always. Today is as no other in the ways of God’s will for us.

Janine, my child, we cannot forecast nor know what God’s plan is or us for we walk in the inch and moment and give to God the wonder of the inch and moment that builds the next.


My children must come to learn that to seek anything other than this inch and moment is folley for God places His hand on what we do in this inch and moment that guides us into the next. If you run from Him in this inch and moment, the foundation of the solid ground beneath you does not grow.


The first step you took with your yes to me and to God began the journey of openness to the inch and moment. As you live within this inch and moment in awakenness you allow God to show you your choices in the next. The foundation of solid ground is built on this inch and moment that you may grow more solid in the next.


Janine, I give you view of the ground you begin your day with and by days end the ground shall be the more solid for we walk to witness to God in each inch and moment. Slow this day down and run not for you don’t want to miss any miracle of God’s grace.