Feed Anger and Hate with Love

 Child of mine, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle that we may commune in the ways of mother and child. Come and be held. Come and let go of all that we may be as one here within the River of the I Am. I am with you in all things. I await your turning to me that you may hear me, taste me and keep opened your soul.

Today is a new day of God's love within you and without you. Yes, man makes choices that declare war upon us and the world but that does not end God's love within the world.  All are given choices. Some choices are not based in awareness and therefore are acted out in accordance to learning and shaping. Some are acted out in accordance to the feedings of anger and hate.

When you feed anger and hate, anger and hate are the fruits that may be passed onto another who grows in anger and hate as well. You must be careful to not feed anger and hate to others for it may raise their anger and hate.

We walk to end the feeding of anger and hate.  When one of mine shows you anger and hate we must not feed it. Rather, we shall feed with love and only love. Stay awake today for I shall show you how to take hate and anger and feed it with love and only love. By these feedings of love others may taste love and give up hate and war.