God's Promises Shall Prevail

 Child, let go of yourself and place yourself before me that I may give you my heart that longs to be your mother in the ways of the River of the I Am. Come and love as I love. Come and absorb all that is here for you. Come and know Jesus who loves beyond measure.

Today is the day of God's treasure for it is a Sabbath. It is a day for you and I to reflect and be with God's promises. God has given us the Sabbaths to remind us of His promises. Come and know that the Sabbath is more than one day a week. It is the promises of God to His people. 

Today, my child, rest in me for I take you into the depths of the mystical body of Jesus and God, our Father. This mystical way of the Sabbath is called up within you when we make this time and space Holy.

Janine, my child, I make you part of the Sabbath here within the River for there are no boundaries or ways to bind. We make holy the Sabbath each day we commune within this Holy Space.

Take in the promises of God as you let go of the noise that attempts to counter God's promises. There shall be nothing in your day that will take away what we have. There is nothing within the noise that shall take away what we have. There is no man that shall take away what we have for God's promises shall prevail.