Jesus Seeks to Carry Our Burdens for Us

 Child, come and let go of yourself into my heart. Take in my heart and my hold. Take in the love that is of the River of the I Am.

Today, my child, we commune within the effortlessness of God's graces. No need to make effort for all of God's love flows within us so that we may know Him. God's love has shown us His Glory.  By God's hand we are mother and child forever.

To be your mother and mother to all is of great grace. God's love for all has no bounds and His love makes all effortless. By His Son, all is held in effortlessness. By our yes God knows we are committed to walk with Jesus.

To give to Jesus is to give all that He may carry our burdens. To walk with Jesus is to give our yes to seek to give to others what we have. Jesus seeks to carry our burdens for us.

To say yes is to allow Jesus to send His Holy Spirit into the world to gather children into the River of the I Am. Jesus seeks to carry all burdens for all children.

Janine, your love and patience is known. You await my words in a love and patience that knows I am here and my words rise up from our communion.

No need to do anything other than allow yourself to be held and allow my words to flow through you. No need to do anything other than to give yourself to Jesus that your heart may be unburdened.