My Nurture is Within You

 Child, you come to me at this Tabernacle that we may be mother and child in the openness and awakeness that is above all noise. We flow deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where our love for each other is taken in. I fill you with my daily nurture that you may be sustained this day. I fill you with my heart that we may walk as one within the outside world.

Daily, my child, your attendance to this Tabernacle ensures the protection from the noise for to move out into the world in the name of Jesus is to draw noise. By its very nature the noise works to cast doubt on the truth and the way of Jesus. 

You are mine and we walk into the world armed with the protective cloak of Jesus. Your daily communion with me gains you the strength of the River of the I Am. Just as you feed your body each day you attend to your soul each day that is fed by my heart within the River of the I Am. Janine, my child, Jesus is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am.

I am your mother who feeds you the lifeblood of the River of the I Am for I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am. Your attendance to this holy space gains you much grace for, by this filling, we walk in the world as one. Mother and child are as one for my nurture is within you.