Me Heart opens Hearts to Jesus

 Good morning, my child, you are here and I am here to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where my heart abides. Come and I shall show you the love that flows through all of the River. Come and take in this view and this love for you.

You see the beauty of the ways of Bernadette who gave herself to me. You see all of those who gave themselves to me and in so doing see my Son, the Light.

There are those within the noise who say you must only seek Jesus for all passes through Jesus. I say to you that I take you to Jesus that you may pass through Him. I have taken you and shown you the love that you needed in order to see Jesus the man. There are so many wounded children that to see Jesus as the man they must be opened of heart. My mother's heart opens hearts that Jesus may be seen.

Man makes many rules that are closed of mind and heart. The ego mind is closed to anything but itself. The ego mind must be gently loved into awareness of the misguidedness of seeking only itself. When love opens the locked door of the ego mind it relaxes and takes its place in the back and not the fore. Jesus then  becomes the fore where all is understood in the ways of God's Covenant with man. Let those with ears to hear, hear.