The Love of Self is of God

 Child, I am here and I am with you. Come and be of my heart. Tears rise up within you for you know the ways of my love that hold you with no judgments or boundaries to bind. Take in my love for you. Take in the love of the Light of my womb.

Janine, we are of the Light that shines through us and into the world. We are of the same cloth that has been graced with the promises of God. We are of the great love of our God who has been made man that all may know Eternity.

Love loves with no judgments or boundaries. Love loves self that it may spread this love to others. You walk to love others. To the amount you love yourself is in the direct amount you have to love others.

The love I speak of is not the love of the self in vanity. The love we walk in is the love of humility that knows its worth before God. Self love knows its worth. Self love knows the worth of others. The love of self is of God.