You Harness the Power of Jesus by Your Yes

 Child, come. Your love for me is known and my love for you showers you with love and only love. My little one, come all the sooner when you are in need of your mother.  When you need to be removed from the noise of the day, come to me. You need not wait for I shall hold you sans the noise when you come to me at this Tabernacle.

Your prayers are heard even before you utter them for this is the way of the River of the I Am. In the instant you asked for grace to be kind in an unkind situation yesterday your heart felt the love of my heart and the heart of Jesus. Angst turned to love in that instant.

My dear Janine, Hear my words today. I hear your heart and know you better than you know yourself for the noise cannot enter my heart. Jesus knows you better than you know yourself for He sees without any noise to bind love. 

Yesterday, my child, in that instant you asked to be kind in that unkind situation the war within you stopped.  Jesus and I knew that in your humanness anger arose. Justification of anger is of the ego mind and you saw that loudly and clearly. In your prayer to be kind your ego mind left you for you called on me and Jesus.

Do  you not see, Janine, that your yesterday was of the way to end war within. Call  on me and Jesus and the waring ego mind must flee for it cannot be above God.  Ponder this today, Janine. You have the power of the River of the I Am in your possession. Your yes makes it so. You harness the power of Jesus by your yes.