The Joy of Your Design

 Janine, my child, come and be held here within this Tabernacle that flows within the River of the I Am. Come and taste my nurture that takes us to Jesus. Come and allow yourself to take in the love here within these depths. 

My child, I am here and I am your mother who awaits your turning to me that we may commune in the ways of mother and child. I fill you that you may know how much I love you. I ask for nothing in return for I am your mother who showers you with love that you may in turn be of your design.

To be filled with the love of the River of the I Am is to become of your design for here within the River your soul is opened and it returns to God where the two are reconnected. The seed of your soul is reunited with God here for there is no noise to take away the awareness of God within you. 

To know God is within you is to know you are forever. To taste God within you is to taste the peace as promised by my Son. To taste God within you is to trust that you have great meaning to God. To taste God within you is to know God abides within your very soul for your soul and God were once one.

To know God within you is to know you have been handcrafted in great care. Your design has been handcrafted. To know this love is to know the joy of your design.  Let us walk today is the joy of your design.