To Be Mine is to Love as I Do

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to  me at this Tabernacle. Come and let us flow into the depths of the River of the I Am that we may have this time and place to be held by our Father and Creator. To be of our design today is to be mother and child. I fill you with my heart that you may be of my heart that holds the Light of my womb.

Take in what this means, Janine. To be mine is to come to know how much your heavenly mother loves you. To be mine is to take in my nurture that prepares you to be fed in all things of the Kingdom for it is Jesus who feeds and guides all within the River of the I Am.

To be mine is to be of Jesus. To be mine is to come to know how much love is here within the River of the I Am. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am. I am mother to all by God's Hand.

Be still and stay and be filled. To love me is to come to love as I do. To be mine is to come to love as I do.To know Jesus is to know the love that flows throughout the Heavens and on Earth. How simple is the yes when you know how simple and perfect God's love is for us.