We Walk to Counter Hate with Love

 Child, by God's hand we are here on this new day and we move into the depths of the River of the I Am to commune in the ways of mother and child. I do not take from you. I add to you. I feed you with my heart and my nurture that shall sustain you in this new day. 

I feed you that you may know how much you are loved. The world asks much but I ask only to love you. I ask only to nurture you that we may in turn be of the sustenance to give to others what we have.

God's design for all is to give when your heart is filled with love. When you are filled with hate you beget more hate. When you are filled with love you beget more love. This is the simplicity of your human nature, Janine. 

We walk into the world to counter hate with much love just as Jesus does. His Holy Spirit walks with us and through us. Our love shall shine into the world today for your soul is opened with your yes. Let those with ears to hear, hear.