Love Carries No Demands

 Janine, my child, I come to bring you my love and the Light of my womb. I come to show you the mothering of God's design. I come to love you with the all of me that you may grow and be filled and be fulfilled.

To know mothering is to know of God's design for to mother is to give with no expectations of return. This is God's truth, Janne, that I love you with no expectations as Jesus does.

When God gives love He gives it to the fullest with no expectations for what is love when there is a price tag with it? What is love when there is need for guarantee of return? 

Just as you mother your little ones with no expectations of return, so too God loves with the want to give love and only love with no expectations of return. 

We walk to give love and only love with no expectations in return. Ponder the ways of our walk, Janine, for love casts no demands upon another. Love opens the doors by giving in the ways of the sacred witness with no demands. 

You have been taught that love places great demands on you. That was a false love. The truth is that I nor Jesus place demands. Love makes naked one's own needs where to know Jesus is to allow Him to carry with love with no demands.  To be carried in love with no demands is to know Jesus. What you call self care is to know Jesus for deep self care opens the doors to love with no demands. Let those with ears to hear, hear.