Love of Mother Grows You In Love

 Child, I am here and I take you into this Tabernacle where we move into the depths of the River of the I Am. We commune this new day. We embrace in the ways of mother and child that you may feel safe and held in love and only love.

When a child is nurtured by mother in love and only love, love of self is the fruit for the love of mother grows her child in love and only love.

Sadly there are some mothers who need their mothers to care for them in the ways of love and only love for they were not nurtured in the ways of love and only love. When a mother gives life to her child, in order to give the love of motherhood to her child, that mother needs to know what love and only love is before she can pass it to her child. 

I make it simple for  you. You could not be the mother with the love you carry today for your mother could not mother. Your mother was a child in desperate need of love herself.

With the love of my heart and nurture within the River of the I Am and with the sacred witness, you have grown  in much love that you may love all that are placed before us. 

You love with me in the ways of my motherhood, You walk with me in the ways of the sacred witness. You walk with me to give what you have received for this is the way of your design. Let those with ears to hear, hear.