The Invitation to the Soul to Open

 Janine, my child, sign yourself with the sign of Jesus. Enter this Tabernacle strong in the awareness of the love that opens here for you. Come and be loved that you may move into the world with me to love as I love.  

Janine, to love as I love is simple. Take a look at the night sky as it gives way to the day and witness with me the simplicity of the movements of both the night sky and the flow of the River of the I Am. No need to force anything. Just allow the movement to happen as we witness to all that your senses can take in.

As you take in the more around you, the more you become opened to take in all the more and more. Your yesterday gave witness to much for there was much to take in and yet it was simple and profound for what many saw as small you saw large.

To see the eyes of another and bear witness to the soul of another with no matter what is being shown on the surface is to see as Jesus and I see.  In simplicity of the opened soul love flows. 

When you see the simplicity of the flow of life, you see the walk of the Holy Spirit that asks only that we witness to the soul of another and not to the noise that fixes itself upon others.

You gave witness to the need of others to seek you out for your countenance gives an invitation to the soul of others to greet you and know you. Your walk with me opens others to seek our motherhood. 

Your yes to me opens others. You cannot know before the inch and moment opens how and why and when that shall occur for we wait upon God to show us the way.  Pure joy comes from meeting a soul hidden or not for Jesus and I show you how to see past any hiddenness.